Friday, August 14, 2009

Schools Coming Up

Mom's,
If you are like me you are excited about the beginning of the new school year. However, unlike most moms I have not started the dreaded school shopping process. I find shopping for deals and arguing with my 7 year old in regards to what shoes to by very daunting. I did manage to escape the long lines of registration this time around however, I do have a few fine details to square away like a dentist appointment and annual eye exam. Has anyone managed to find any good deals they would like to share or any store that has unusual great sales let us fellow moms know!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited. Keeping up with the kids this summer was a bit must. I will be more prepared for next summer. Moms' make sure your kids are ready for the school year with physicals, dental, and vision exams.

    ReplyDelete

Are you ready for the upcoming school year?