Friday, August 14, 2009

Sumber Party

Mom's,
I have enlisted myself for a slumber party! It will be about 6 or 7 giggly little girls enjoying the joys of life. Don't ask me how I got tricked into this slumber party however, I am looking forward to my daughter having a great time. I remember the days of slumber parties where me and my cousins laughed and giggled about the silliest of things. Good old clean and innocent fun. Which every time you turn the TV on is really missing from society today. I do understand that we cannot shelter our children from everything but we can preserve their innocents as best as possible by not allowing them to see everything and hear everything. So this time tomorrow I will be part taking in a dancing contest, makeover session, cupcake making station and whatever it is that little girls like to do . Good, wholesome fun just what we need nowadays! WISH ME LUCK!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Slumber Parties are great and long as you have an assistant. My daughter have her first one for her fabulous fifth birthday party it was an experience. Thank God I had help. Make sure you keep them busy or you will be playing referee. GOOD LUCK!! My daughter will be ready @ noon. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Are you ready for the upcoming school year?