Thursday, August 13, 2009

Play Dates

Moms,
Isn't play dates the BEST! I encourage every mommy to go out and start a play group or at least find another mom to schedule play dates. I have found especially during the summer months that play dates break up the daily routine and adds a much needed change of routine for those adventure seeking children of ours. I have found a good friend and a great playmate for my daughter. These dates give the children a chance to change the routine while allowing me and the other moms time to interact. Well got to go have a play date plan right now!!

1 comment:

  1. Play dates help your kids communicate with kids their age. It's helpful for moms to communicate with one another as well. During the summer is great. I did not do that this summer. Will do next summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you ready for the upcoming school year?