Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chatty Children

Mom's,
Is it me or does everyone have a chatty 7 year old? I enjoy the power of expression however, every minute of the day is accompany by the sweet sounds of my 7 year old daughter. I just wanted to hear from my fellow mommies that have little girls is my daughter just a very expressive child or am I just oversensitive to noise? I do encourage her to voice her opinions but my goodness! Mommies across the world do you share in my sentiments? Let me know! Because if I hear about Selena Gomez, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers or Wizards of Waverly Place again I just might scream! :)

1 comment:

  1. My Grandma told me to let your child talk never to shut them up and always respond in a calm manner. She said it will payoff in the long run with communicate. But sometimes I too would like a break.

    ReplyDelete

Are you ready for the upcoming school year?